Multi-vitamin/mineral formula for optimal health *Nutrient 950 is a complete hypo-allergenic, high-nutrient, bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. In addition, it provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants. This is a gentle, hypo-allergenic formula which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.
Nutrient 950 provides optimal nutritional support for all body systems
What Is It? Nutrient 950® is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It contains superior mineral cofactors and activated vitamins, and provides an excellent antioxidant profile. Nutrient 950 is also available in the following formulas: without iron; without copper and iron; without copper, iron and iodine; with N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC); and as the reduced potency formula, Nutrient 280®. Nutrient 950 was formulated exclusively for nutritionally oriented doctors who demand the highest quality multi-vitamin and mineral formula available for their patients.*
Uses For Nutrient 950® Optimal Health: Nutrient 950 provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. The vitamins and minerals in this formula also support various physiological functions, including nervous system health, bone health, nutrient and hormone metabolism, and glucose utilization. This is a gentle, hypoallergenic formula, which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.*
What Is The Source? The nutrients found in Nutrient 950® are derived from the following: Mixed carotenoids: D. salina (algae) Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation Vitamin E: soybean Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin) Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation Folic acid: synthetic Biotin: synthetic Minerals: naturally derived from limestone Sources of the mineral chelates include: Aspartate: derived from soy protein hydrolysis Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation Glycinate: synthetic Picolinate: synthetic There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions? At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions? Nutrient 950 contains vitamin E, which may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
1. White E, Shannon JS, Patterson RE. Relationship between vitamin and calcium supplement use and colon cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 1997 Oct;6(10):769-74.
2. Holecek V, Racek J, Jerabek Z. Administration of multivitamin combinations and trace elements in diabetes. Cas Lek Cesk 1995 Feb 1;134(3):80-3.
3. Abrams B, Duncan D, Hertz-Picciotto I. A prospective study of dietary intake and acquired immune deficiency syndrome in HIV-seropositive homosexual men. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 1993 Aug;6(8):949-58.
4. Girodon F et al. Effect of a two-year supplementation with low doses of antioxidant vitaminsand/or minerals in elderly subjects on levels of nutrients and antioxidant defense parameters. J Am Coll Nutr 1997 Aug;16(4):357-65.
5. Stewart A. Clinical and biochemical effects of nutritional supplementation on the premenstrual syndrome. J Reprod Med 1987 Jun;32(6):435-41.
6. McKay DL et al. Multivitamin/mineral supplementation improves plasma B-vitamin status and homocysteine concentration in healthy older adults consuming a folate-fortified diet. J Nutr. 2000 Dec;130(12):3090-6.
7. Healthnotes Clinical Essentials. Copyright 2003. Healthnotes, Inc.