Nutrient 950 is a complete hypo-allergenic, high-nutrient, bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It offers an advanced mineral delivery system, and the highly desirable coenzyme forms of B vitamins to promote optimal absorption of the nutrients. In addition, it provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants. This is a gentle, hypo-allergenic formula which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.
Nutrient 950 provides optimal nutritional support for all body systems
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 6 Capsules Servings per Container: 15
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Recommendations Pure Encapsulations recommends per 4-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals. Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions? At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions? Nutrient 950 contains vitamin E, which may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Uses For Nutrient 950® Optimal Health: Nutrient 950 provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. The vitamins and minerals in this formula also support various physiological functions, including nervous system health, bone health, nutrient and hormone metabolism, and glucose utilization. This is a gentle, hypoallergenic formula, which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.
What Is The Source? The nutrients found in Nutrient 950® are derived from the following: Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate Lutein: marigold flower extract Zeaxanthin: synthetic Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation Vitamin E: soybean Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin) Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation Folic acid (Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF): synthetic Biotin: synthetic Minerals: naturally derived from limestone Sources of the mineral chelates include: Aspartate:synthetic Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation Glycinate: synthetic Picolinate: synthetic Nutrient 950 mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 9,000 mcg beta carotene, 250 mcg lycopene, 500 mcg lutein and 100 mcg zeaxanthin. There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
1. White E, Shannon JS, Patterson RE. Relationship between vitamin and calcium supplement use and colon cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 1997 Oct;6(10):769-74.
2. Holecek V, Racek J, Jerabek Z. Administration of multivitamin combinations and trace elements in diabetes. Cas Lek Cesk 1995 Feb 1;134(3):80-3.
3. Abrams B, Duncan D, Hertz-Picciotto I. A prospective study of dietary intake and acquired immune deficiency syndrome in HIV-seropositive homosexual men. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 1993 Aug;6(8):949-58.
4. Girodon F et al. Effect of a two-year supplementation with low doses of antioxidant vitaminsand/or minerals in elderly subjects on levels of nutrients and antioxidant defense parameters. J Am Coll Nutr 1997 Aug;16(4):357-65.
5. Stewart A. Clinical and biochemical effects of nutritional supplementation on the premenstrual syndrome. J Reprod Med 1987 Jun;32(6):435-41.
6. McKay DL et al. Multivitamin/mineral supplementation improves plasma B-vitamin status and homocysteine concentration in healthy older adults consuming a folate-fortified diet. J Nutr. 2000 Dec;130(12):3090-6.
7. Healthnotes Clinical Essentials. Copyright 2003. Healthnotes, Inc.