Zinlori 75 - 60 Tablets
Zinc-Carnosine Complex for GI Support
Zinlori 75 contains a high potency, patented zinccarnosine complex to address the underlying issues related to occasional indigestion—where many other approaches fall short.
- Supports a healthy gastric environment
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion
- Some research indicates that zinccarnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994
- Does not affect stomach digestion
- Clinically effective dosage in just 2 tablets daily
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Zinc (as zinc-carnosine) 17 mg
Zinc-Carnosine 75 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
Suggested use for adults
Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.