Califlora Calendula Gel - 2.75 oz
Califlora Calendula Gel
- Naturally Soothing Gel
- Fast Relief for First Aid & Sunburn
- Cools & Relieves Pain from Burns
Califlora® Calendula Gel is the ideal pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. It contains Calendula officinalis to help soothe, cool and relieve pain from sunburn, minor burns, windburn and chapped or irritated skin.††
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: Gel
ethyl alcohol, polyacrylic acid, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel distillate.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn area and dry.
- For minor skin irritation, first wash with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
Warnings:For external use only: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product. Do not use on broken skin. Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.