MCT Oil - 32 fl oz
Helps to Increase Ketone Production
Metagenics MCT Oil provides over 90% caprylic (C8) and capric (C10) acid triglycerides. MCT may help support cognitive health and certain cognitive processes, and pre-clinical research suggests that MCT may benefit mitochondrial function. Medium-chain triglyceride supplementation temporarily increases levels of ketones, which may serve as an alternative energy source in the brain and in muscle.
- May aid reductions in body weight and body fat (when supplemented at multiple meals during the day)
- May temporarily increase satiety and reduce food intake
- May help support cognitive health and certain cognitive processes
- Flavorless, odorless dietary supplement that can be easily added to food or beverages for convenience
- 10 grams of MCT per serving
Medium-chain triglyceride supplementation may temporarily increase ketone production compared to common long-chain fats.
Use as part of a program of diet and exercise.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving size: 2 1/4 Teaspoons (10.6ml)
Servings per Container: 90
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat 90
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Medium Chain Triglycerides 10g
---(containing 90% caprylic plus capric acid triglycerides)
Suggested use for adults
Take 2-3 servings per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Not to be taken if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Excess intake may cause increased gastrointestinal issues including diarrhea, nausea and excess gas.