DFH Complete Multi with Copper & Iron - 180 Vegetarian Capsules
DFH Complete Multi with Copper & Iron
DFH Complete Multi with Copper and Iron is a full-spectrum multivitamin with Albion chelated minerals for maximum absorption and bioavailability. This powerhouse multivitamin supplies supportive nutrients not normally found in regular multis, such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavanoids, choline, and inositol. This formula also contains high gamma tocopherol vitamin E, high levels of all the B vitamins, including our proprietary NatureFolat blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates, and natural mixed carotenoids. This vegetarian formula is appropriate for teenagers, menstruating females, lactating women and individuals who avoid eating red meat.
- Generous amounts of vitamins K and D, with 500 mcg of vitamin K-1 (phytonadione), 50 mcg of vitamin K-2 (menaquinone), and 1000 IUs of vitamin D
- 8 mg of iron as ferrous bisglycinate chelate
- 2 mg of copper -as the stabilized copper glycinate chelate, so there is no risk of free copper in the body, which could cause oxidative stress
- High gamma tocopherol vitamin E
- Natural mixed carotenoids from the palm tree fruit -the best source of preformed vitamin A
- A significant dose of all the B vitamins so easily depleted by stress (B12 in the ideal methylcobalamin form)
- Calcium and magnesium in a 1:2 ratio
- Selenium and iodine in balance -since it is crucial that the body has both for healthy thyroid function
- Additional supportive nutrients not typically found in multivitamins such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavonoids, choline and inositol
This is a powerhouse multi! Two capsules with each meal is the recommended dosage.
Ingredients & Dosage
DFH Complete Multi w/ Copper & Iron
This top of the line full-spectrum multivitamin includes high-quality, meaningful doses of each ingredient. This is a personal favorite product and should be a staple in your vitamin program.
For example, it contains only Albion chelated minerals which are known to be ideal for maximum absorption. The form of Vitamin E is critically important and research shows it should be in the form of natural mixed carotenoids. The Vitamin A from the palm tree fruit which is an excellent source of preformed Vitamin A. And this formula contains supportive nutrients not typically found in multivitamins such as alpha lipoic acid, TMG, fruit bioflavonoids and even choline and inositol, all in relevant doses. It contains a therapeutic dose of all the B vitamins so easily depleted by stress (B12 in the ideal methylcobalamin form), 500 IU of Vitamin D which 70% of us are deficient in, and calcium and magnesium in a 1:2 ratio. Selenium and iodine are found together in balance since it is crucial that the body has both to support healthy thyroid function.
Three capsules twice daily with a meal is recommended.
Click here to see the New DFH Complete Multi w/Copper (Iron-free)
Warning on Synthetic Folic Acid: Read about the important differences and safety concerns to consider between Synthetic Folic vs Natural Folate (DFH uses Natural Folate in their products).