BioFem Transition - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
BioFem Transition is a women's supplement containing a special blend of herbs, DHEA and pregnenolone to provide nutritional support as you transition into menopause.
- DHEA (5 mg) - An endogenous steroid hormone naturally produced by the body to produce other hormones like estrogen, production can begin to decrease as we age.
- Pregnenolone (5 mg) - Another endogenous steroid hormone, it's the precursor of progestogens.
- Black Cohosh (160 mg) - This natural herb may help to provide relief from occasional menopausal symptoms.
- Wild Yam (150 mg) - This herb contains diosgenin, a plant-based estrogen.
- Dong Quai (150 mg) - Sometimes called the "female ginseng" and commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, it may provide support for menopausal symptoms.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per serving
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) 5 mg
Pregnenolone 5 mg
Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (root extract) (2.5% triterpene glycosides) 160 mg
Wild yam (Dioscorea villosa) (root extract) (10% diosgenin) 150 mg
Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) (root extract) (1% ligustilide) 150 mg
Hops (Humulus lupulus) (cone extract) (0.15% 8-prenylnaringenin) 67 mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf extract) (24% ginkgo flavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 50 mg
Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, gum arabic, rice bran extract, silica.
Suggested use for adults
Use only as directed. Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. To report any adverse events call 1-800-332-1088.