Children's Multi-Vi-Min - 150 Capsules
- Vitamin C was purposely left out of this formula because of its ability to enhance iron absorption.
- Small capsule size ("3") for easy swallowing.
- Multi-Vi-Min� is also suitable for vegetarians.
Children's Multi-Vi-Min by Allergy Research Group is a multivitamin and mineral formula designed specifically for kids. Features smaller capsules for easy swallowing, suitable for kids, and for adults who have problems swallowing capsules.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 150
Amount per serving
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)800 IU
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)50 IU
Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)16 IU
Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride)4 mg
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate)2 mg
Niacin (as Niacinamide)2 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate)6.2 mg
5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from 22 ?g [6S]-5- methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)12 µg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)32 µg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)20 mg
Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)10 mg
Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate)0.7 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)10 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)1.1 mg
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)8 µg
Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate)60 µg
Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)600 µg
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)16 µg
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)8 µg
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)4 mg
Glutamic Acid 8 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Suggested use for adults
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily per ten pounds of body weight, taken with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For children under the age of 4, please consult you healthcare practitioner before use. As is the case with all of our products, Children's Multi-Vi-Min® capsules may also be opened and sprinkled into desired liquid.
Caution: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.