GastroMycin - 150 Capsules
- Contains a unique blending of different bismuth salts
- The gastromycin available at Allergy Research Group is hypoallergenic
- Combines microbial and fungal balancing extract
- Traditional medicinal systems consider licorice to be a tonic plant
- Free of many common allergens, artificial additives, and artificial preservatives
- Promotes a healthier adrenal response
The gastromycin is an effective dietary supplement available at the Allergy Research Group, packed with supportive plant-based nutrients including bismuth salts and licorice. Taking three to four capsules per day with meals will ensure you get your recommended dosage of daily minerals and nutrients.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 150
Amount per serving
Deglycyrrhizinated licorice DGL 100mg
Bismuth salicylate/citrate 120 mg
Grapefruit seed extract 150 mg
Golden seal 100 mg
Charcoal 100 mg
Aloe Vera concentrate 20 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Suggested use for adults
4 caps 3-4 times a day with meals For long term use blood bismuth levels should be monitored.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.