Arniflora Gel - 1 oz
- Topical Pain Reliever
- Relief for Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Clean • Pleasant to Use
- For the relief of Pain, Swelling, Stiffness, and Bruising
Arniflora® gel is a homeopathic preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana, which is a traditional homeopathic remedy used for the relief of the after-effects of falls, blosw, sports injuries and overexertion. It helps temporarily with the relief of the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
Ingredients & DosageServing Size: Gel
Servings Per Container: 28 GM
carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel distillate.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin. Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product. Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area. Stop use and ask a doctorif: skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops; condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant orbreast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.