ACES Antioxidant - 90 Softgels
- Protection from free radical damage that comes from everyday air pollutants, including tobacco smoke, ozone and smog.
- Cleansing of existing free radicals within the body.
- Promotion of healthy tissue, blood and cell functioning.
- Maintenance of muscle and nervous system strength.
- Guaranteed freshness, purity and potency as checked for by an FDA-registered laboratory independent of Carlson labs.
Scientific studies have shown that in order to combat the pollutants floating around normally in the atmosphere, vitamins E, C and A combined with selenium show increased effectiveness. This is the story behind ACES Antioxidant by Carlson Labs. Made of those four ingredients in addition to calcium, ACES Antioxidant is an active dietary supplement that protects the body from damage caused by free radicals.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per serving
Vitamin A (As Beta Carotene) 10â€š000 IU / 200%
Vitamin C (From Calcium Ascorbate) 1000mg / 1667%
Vitamin E (As d-alpha tocopherol) 400 IU / 1333%
Calcium (From Calcium Ascorbate) 119mg / 12%
Selenium (From L-Selenomethionine) 100mcg / 143%
Sunflower oilâ€š beeswaxâ€š soy lecithinâ€š palm fruit stearinâ€š glyceryl monostearate. Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatinâ€š glycerinâ€š waterâ€š carob.
Suggested use for adults
Take two soft gels daily at mealtime.
Warnings: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
Allergen Caution: Soft gel color variations may occur.