B Complex-75 - 60 Capsules
- Thiamin‚ which assists the body in converting food to energy; it also supports healthy skin‚ hair‚ muscles‚ and brain power.
- Riboflavin‚ which converts food into energy‚ while also supporting healthy skin‚ hair‚ blood and brain.
- Niacin‚ which also converts food into energy‚ while also supporting blood cell and nervous system health.
- Vitamin B-6‚ which lowers homocysteine levels in the body and promotes cardiovascular health; it also converts the hormone tryptophan into niacin and serotonin‚ which regulates your sleep‚ mood‚ and appetite.
- Folic acid‚ which is responsible for creating new cells‚ while working to prevent spinal birth defects.
- Vitamin B-12‚ which lowers your risk of cardiovascular problems; it also creates new cells and helps the body break down amino acids‚ while also protecting nerve cells.
A dietary supplement to support proper nerve function and relaxation. It contains all 11 recognized members of the B-complex group in a yeast free, balanced capsule formulation.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per serving
Thiamin 75 mg 5000%
Riboflavin 75 mg 4410%
Niacinamide 75 mg 375%
Vitamin B6 75 mg 3750%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 75 mcg 1250%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 75 mg 750%
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 75 mg
Choline 75 mg
Inositol 75 mg
Daily Value not established.
Vegetable (capsule) cellulose, vegetarian leucine, microcrystalline cellulose.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Suggested use for adults
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.