Digenzyme - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Broad-spectrum vegetarian digestive enzyme supplement for children and adults.
- Supports breaking down of plant and animal proteins, as well as peptides derived from casein and gluten.
- Vegetarian source of enzymes
- Includes lactase to break down milk sugar and dairy products
- Enzyme support for vegetarians
- Proteolytic enzyme support
- Support for geriatric individuals or those individuals under stress
- Support for those with a need for additional enzyme support
Digenzyme is a comprehensive and completely vegetarian digestive enzyme supplement to support digestive tract function and nutrient absorption.* As a broad-spectrum multiple enzyme formula, it provides digestive activity for a full range of proteins found in the intestinal tract. Digenzyme is formulated to assist in the breaking down of plant and animal proteins, as well as peptides derived from casein and gluten. It is recommended for vegetarians, those on gluten and casein free diets, people with deficient digestive enzymes, and geriatric individuals.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per serving
NEC Custom Enzyme Blend 303 mg
Amylase 11,750 DU
Bromelain 180 GDU
Peptidase 15,000 HUT/300 DPP-IV
Lipase 3,300 FCCLU
Protease 4.5 29,000 HUT
Lactase 875 ALU
Papain 150,000 FCCPU
Hemicellulase 115 HCU
Daily Value not established
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Suggested use for adults
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with a meal, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place