MethylSulfonylMethane 1000 mg - 180 Tablets
MethylSulfonylMethane 1000 mg
- Joint comfort
- Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health
- Circulation, by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels
- Gastrointestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels
- The structure and function of many significant compounds including hormones, immunoglobulins, and important sulfur containing amino acids
- Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell
A dietary supplement to support joint function and skin health. This naturally-occurring sulfur compound has a vitamin-like normalizing influence on body functions. A low concentration of sulfur blood levels has been associated with both psychological and physical stress, organ and tissue malfunction, fatigue and susceptibility to disease. Supplementation with MSM supports joint comfort as well as collagen and skin health.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount per serving
Methylsulfonylmethane 1,000 mg
Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Suggested use for adults
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.