Milk Thistle 300 mg - 90 Capsules
Milk Thistle 300 mg
- Helps support the functions of the liver
- Promotes fat digestion and bile production
- Promotes liver and kidney health
- Kidney health
- Fat digestion and bile production
- Balanced blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Cholesterol and hormone excretion
- Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and leukotriene secretion
Milk Thistle 300 mg helps encourage protein synthesis in the liver. Milk Thistle Extract can transform Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) into High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL). HDL is the major vehicle for the transport of cholesterol from cells to the liver for excretion.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per serving
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract (seed) 300 mg
Yielding: Silymarin 240 mg
Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Suggested use for adults
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.