Saw Palmetto 320 mg - 90 Capsules
Saw Palmetto 320 mg
- The berries of the plant are used medicinally.
- It has been used for centuries as a medicinal agent in urinary complications.
- Native American women historically used the Saw Palmetto for premenstrual needs and to support lactation.
- Today, it is commonly used in men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Male-pattern hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto works well with zinc and essential fatty acids
A dietary supplement to support proper prostate function.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per serving
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Extract (berry) 320 mg
Yielding: Free fatty acids 80 mg
Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine, silica.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Suggested use for adults
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.