UT Support for Cats - 60 Chewable Tablets
UT Support for Cats
- UT Support for Cats is a formula to support urinary tract health.
- Maintain proper biodiversity (variety of all the strains) in the small and large bowel
- Inhibit overt and opportunistic pathogens that proliferate in high alkaline environments
- Improve digestion by producing a wide spectrum of enzymes
- Utilize undigested carbohydrates and lipids in the small bowel
- Help regulate gut-associated cytokine activity
UT Support for Cats has been formulated to support urinary tract health and can be used long term with those cats who are predisposed to infections and crystals.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per serving
N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab)100 mg
D-Mannose 100 mg
Cranberry Powder 50 mg
Bromelain 50 mg
Corn Silk 30 mg
GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) 50 million CFU
Brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, safflower oil, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Directions for use for cats
Give 1 chew, 2 times daily.
Caution: For use in cats only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Caution: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Caution: Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.