CarbXzyme - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
CarbXzym is designed to help reduce the digestion of starches and absorption of glucose while improving the digestion of protein-containing foods. This can help those who have a difficult time controlling their carbohydrate intake and are in need of blood glucose control, which can lead to greater success with healthy weight management.
- A non-GMO form of a common white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), which is a proprietary amylase inhibitor
- Green Coffee Extract (GCE) containing chlorogenic acid -shown to assist with healthy weight management and body composition through its support of proper glucose absorption in the gut and triglyceride levels in the liver
- Blend of plant-derived proteases
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- Water-extracted, non-GMO form of the white kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), a proprietary amylase inhibitor which appears to prevent starch digestion by blocking access to the enzyme's active site in the intestines.
- Green Coffee Extract (GCE) contains chlorogenic acid, an organic, polyphenolic compound with antioxidant properties that has been shown in clinical trials to support weight loss and reduce body fat. Studies suggest that GCE may help to reduce glucose absorption in the gut and triglyceride accumulation in the liver, and decrease postprandial glucose and blood lipid concentrations.
- BioCore Pro a blend of proteases designed to optimize protein digestion throughout the digestive tract. It is formulated to work across a wide range of pH and to digest protein in both the stomach and intestines.
CarbXzym may benefit:
Weight loss/reduction in body fat by reducing calories absorbed from carbohydrates and lowering insulin
Blood sugar control by decreasing postprandial glucose levels; helps to lower the glycemic index of carbohydrates
The management of diabetes/pre-diabetic state/metabolic syndrome Healthy blood lipids
Prevention of weight regain after a weight loss program (especially when combined with CLA)
Healthy aging (as a result of proper caloric and carbohydrate restriction)
To get the most benefit from CarbXzym, it is recommended:
Take two capsules immediately before or during meals containing starches and/or sugars
Take with highest carbohydrate-containing meals of the day
Note: Because CarbXzym is taken to reduce digestion of refined carbohydrates by inhibiting amylase, taking digestive enzymes containing amylase such as Digestzymes and Plant Enzyme Digestive Formula at the same time is not recommended.
- Phase 2 Carb Controller is a trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
- BioCore is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company.
Ingredients & Dosage
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day, two capsules 30 minutes before meals containing carbohydrates, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
CarbXzyme 120 vegetarian capsules
CarbXzyme� is designed to help reduce the digestion of starches and absorption of glucose while improving the digestion of protein-containing foods. This can help those who have a difficult time controlling their carbohydrate intake and support for healthy blood glucose. This can provide greater success with weight management.
For more information on this product, please consult with our nutritionist (see Contact Us) or your health practitioner.