Interfase - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Interfase Biofilm consists of microorganisms encased within a self-produced matrix of exopolysaccharides and exoproteins that strongly adheres to interfaces and resists dislodgement.
- Microorganisms residing within biofilms are highly resistant to antimicrobials including antibiotics and bacteriocins produced by probiotics.
- InterFase® is a unique enzyme formulation that is especially designed to disrupt the biofilm matrix that embeds gastrointestinal organisms.
- Enzymes in InterFase® are selected for their ability to lyse the extracellular polymers commonly found in biofilm as well as degrade bacterial and yeast cell wall structures.
- The enzyme blend in InterFase® was developed using in vitro testing of antibiofilm activity and was found to have significant antibiofilm activity resulting in meaningful degradation of undesirable biofilm communities.
- InterFase® is intended for use in conjunction with efforts to support normal gastrointestinal function and microbiota.
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per serving
Proprietary Enzyme Blend** 500 mg*
Providing the following active enzymes:
Polysaccharide Specific Enzymes
Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)
Hemicellulase (xylanase) and Pectinase Complex
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/exo-peptidase activity
Lysozyme (from egg white)
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)***
*Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), coconut oil powder, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Suggested use for adults
Depending on age and size, 1 capsule, 1 to 4 times daily between meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or are allergic to eggs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Refrigerate and Keep tightly closed to maintain product potency.