XyliWhite Mouthwash - 16 fl oz
- Naturally Freshens Breath
- Cleanses Teeth and Gums
Condition: Need for a natural, healthy rinse to keep breath fresh and promote oral hygiene.
Solution: NOW® XyliWhite Mouthwash is an effective fluoride-free oral rinse that works in unique ways to help you achieve a smile that's healthier and brighter than ever before! XyliWhite Mouthwash gets its cleansing properties from xylitol - a naturally occurring sugar alcohol that has been shown in clinical studies to help promote oral hygiene, effectively rinsing debris, such as food particles, from mouth surfaces. By helping to maintain the mouth's normal balance, Xylitol also helps to keep the enamel surface of teeth clean and fresh. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
Ingredients & Dosage
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Xylitol, Glycerin, Natural Essential Oil Flavor Blend [Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil], Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin and Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract. *Certified Organic NOW� Solutions products are not tested on animals.
Suggested use for adults
Shake gently before using. It is recommended that you first brush with Xyliwhite� Whitening Toothpaste and then rinse mouth for at least 30 seconds with XyliWhite�
Caution: Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety. WARNING: Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.