InflamaZyme - 90 Capsules
InflamaZyme by Nutra BioGenesis is a supplement with an exceptional formula comprised of key therapeutic enzymes. These enzymes support both a balanced immune response and fibrinolytic (anti-enCapsulesulation) effect while also providing circulatory support. Inflamazyme also supports healthy digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
- Specialty formula for comprehensive immune support
- Supplies amino acids, antioxidants and specialty ingredients for enhanced cellular energy
- (ATP) production and fatty acid metabolism
- Compatible with allopathic chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Contains nattokinase, serrapeptase, and pancreatin
- Formula comprised of key therapeutic enzymes
- Ingredients have anti-inflammatory and fibrinolytic (anti-enCapsulesulation) supportive effects
- Additionally supports circulatory and immune function
Ingredients & Dosage
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per serving
Pancreatin (porcine) 400mg
---Amylase 109,000 USP
---Protease 92,000 USP
---Lipase 20,000 USP
Bromelain (2400 GDU/gm) 250mg
Cellulase (75,000 CU/gm) 100mg
Superoxide dismutase (SOD) (8000 U/gm) 100mg
Papain (2000 USP units/gm) 90mg
Trypsin (78,000 U/gm) (porcine) 72mg
Nattokinase (35,000 FU/gm) 50mg
Chymotrypsin (106,000 U/gm) (porcine) 3mg
Serrapeptase (2,000,000 CDU/gm) 2mg
Complex polysaccharides, vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, silica, stearic acid. Contains soy (from nattokinase).
Suggested use for adults
Take 3 capsules one time per day (dose can be divided) without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if pregnant or nursing.